Pages

Powered By Blogger

Poison Ivy got me!

Okay we have been fishing for a while now. I know I am not the most sun friendly in the world yet I still go fishing because we all love it.

Of all our fishing trips, I never knew when I got the poison ivy. We go to the same place and somewhere which I don't know where, I got it and I was suffering bad.

My back was all red and the itchiness is beyond description. As it spreads on my back and I can't sleep from its itchiness, I had to go to the doctor for help.

I went to the doctor today and he confirmed that it was poison ivy. There are different ways to treat it as he told me, thru cream, prescription medicine or injection. I opted for steroid injection. It hurts my butt as always but it seemed to be working.

Now all I want to do is Sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive